The Eightfold Path is the fourth principle of suffering and contains all of elements that the Buddha prescribed to end our suffering. The Path is divided into eight steps which are combined into three elements: Wisdom, Conduct, and Practice. Click on the links for more information on each step.
- Skillful Understanding (Wisdom)
- Skillful Intention (Wisdom)
- Are you practicing three skillful intentions?
- Skillful Speech (Conduct)
- Skillful Action (Conduct)
- Skillful Livelihood (Conduct)
- Skillful Effort (Practice)
- Skillful Mindfulness (Practice)
- Skillful Concentration (Practice)